top of page

Combine Attendees

Public·153 members

Nottingham Forest - Man United live 28 February 2024

7 hours ago — TV coverage, live stream and kick-off time. Check out how to watch Nottingham Forest v Man Utd in the FA Cup, including TV channel, radio ...

If we win 5-1 I would prefer my former player scores the one. It is like a family and friends forever. When I was a very young manager [at Mainz] and I knew my players did not earn very much, I had to tell some of my best friends they would not get another contract and I did not know which way it would go for them. Now it is a different level and I do not put the players on the streets, they will find another club. We decided collectively, that's the FA and the Premier League and the WSL and Women's Championship boards, that now isn't the right time but we will return to that topic at some point in the near future. The FA announced on Monday it was making extensive cuts to cover losses of about £300m caused by the pandemic. We want the women's game to be successful, which is why we are helping them and why we've engaged in those discussions with the FA about resuming responsibility for it," Masters added. As well as in-form Dortmund side, Hoffenheim will have to overcome their own inconsistent form in Friday's game. Hoffenheim have won just one of their last five Bundesliga games. They have lost three of their last five Bundesliga fixtures. Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United on Wed, Feb 28, 2024, 19:45 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, ... Nottingham have six wins in the last 10 matches. Charlton have two wins in 19 Championship matches. Seven of the last eight meetings between the two have produced under 2.5 goals. Charlton have no win in 12 straight away matches. Nottingham have no loss in the last five Championship home matches. Nottingham Forest shocked Leeds United 2-0 in one of the Round 31 matches and will be keen to serve the same to Charlton Athletic, who tour The City Ground on Tuesday. Chelsea manager Frank Lampard says midfielder Billy Gilmour will be out for about three to four months after having a knee operation. The 19-year-old Scot has moved up to training permanently with the Blues' first-team this season and has made 11 appearances during the campaign. I'm very disappointed, as we all are here," said Lampard. He's a tough boy, it hit him hard especially as a young boy who has just made a breakthrough. Norwich are now winless in their last 21 Premier League visits to London (D6 L15), losing each of the last seven. Spurs have now won each of their last 10 home Premier League games on a Wednesday since defeat against Leicester in January 2016. Spurs' Son Heung-min has been directly involved in 11 goals (six goals and five assists) in his last 10 Premier League matches against newly-promoted sides. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Nottingham Forest. Tyler Walker replaces Lewis Grabban. Posted at 88' Foul by Jamie Shackleton (Leeds United). Posted at 88' Ryan Yates (Nottingham Forest) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 87' Foul by Ben White (Leeds United). The New York Giants have lost their last eight games. The New York Giants have only one away win this season. The Eagles aren't in great form but have won three more games than their opponents and have home advantage. The Philadelphia Eagles lie second in the NFC East with a 5-7 season record. They look to improve that statistic with a home win over struggling New York Giants (also in NFC East) who have only won two of their 12 games this season. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce said he had followed Bentaleb, who was dropped from the Schalke first team for disciplinary reasons last March, from the player's time at Spurs. He's played at the highest level now for the last four or five years but he will come in hungry and feeling he has something to prove and will give us the competition we obviously need," he said. P. S. Ferguson's "hairdryer treatment" dressing-room rants - but also Wayne Rooney's well-documented struggles with hair loss - is cruel, but also a bit inspired. By now we should know he isn't afraid to get personal with ex-team-mates. View more on instagramHarsh. This picture follows a similar creation he put out a few weeks ago, involving his ex-boss and another former Manchester United team-mate, Ji-Sung park. This is a 1/16 final EFL trophy cup match between Brighton under 21 and Newport. It will not be an easy match because the Brighton is playing with their young players. They have won 3 of their last 5 matches and remained undefeated in their last 6 matches. In contrast, Newport also have won 3 of their last 5 matches. They are coming off a victory against Maldon by 1-0 goals. They sit on 11th spot right now. Of course it won't be easy for both teams here. Thanks to them, this kind of individual recognition is possible. In the women's section, American artistic gymnast Simone Biles won the award for the second time after an extraordinary performance in the 2019 World Championships, helping USA to its fifth straight team title and taking her personal career medal tally at the event to 24, an individual record. However, Mourinho remains wary of the festive schedule, which will see his side play four games in 11 days, with Moussa Sissoko, Harry Winks and Son Heung-min all suspended for the third of those, at Carrow Road. I cannot imagine that these boys can play in less than 48 hours," he added. It is a crime that they are going to play football again in 48 hours. It's against every rule of physiology and biology. Everything in this group in terms of qualifying for the last sixteen has been sorted out. Bayern are the group winners with Tottenham finishing second but both sides have been having problems of late. Munich have sacked their manager and Flick isn't getting the results. Tottenham also sacked their boss but are now in top form, so this will be a fascinating game. There could be a few team changes made considering both have qualified. Go for both teams to score in this game. TALKING POINT Arsenal bounce back, eventually. After a crushing Europa League exit at the hands of Olympiacos last week, another cup exit five days later would have really deflated Arsenal. Even though Arteta opted to make a number of changes from the last game it looked as though the Gunners were still feeling the after-effects as they struggled to contain Portsmouth in the first half. Jadon Sancho, who has been struggling with a groin strain, again started on the bench but came on to set up the second goal, scored via a low drilled finish by Achraf Hakimi. Shortly after, a VAR review led to home player Felix Klaus being shown a straight red for a high tackle on Manuel Akanji, that caught the Dortmund player on the calf. Dortmund's win means they are now a point behind Bayern but the reigning champions can increase this to four again with victory over Eintracht Frankfurt later on Saturday. United could have scored more with Paul Pogba making an appearance off the bench and almost adding a fifth. It was the perfect response to last weekend's 2-0 defeat by Watford for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side who are in seventh spot with 28 points, four behind fourth-placed Chelsea. Newcastle are 10th with 25 points. Romania confirmed last month its first case of coronavirus in a man from the southern county of Gorj and more than 160 other cases have been reported since. Top-flight football across Europe has ground to a halt as a result of the spread of the coronavirus, with national and continental club competitions suspended or postponed. Clubs seemed more resigned to their fate. But there have been a lot of meetings over the last six weeks, with raised and angry voices during those. It had to be resolved, there was no way we could deal with the cost of carrying on. I don't know if 'fair' is the right word but I think this is the nearest to fairness you can find. Robins has instilled belief' - analysisBBC Coventry & Warwickshire's Clive EakinCoventry's promotion to the Championship continues a dramatic turnaround in the club's fortunes and is more remarkable than when they bounced back up out of League Two at the first attempt. Here's how it unfolded, according to the fans. Tottenham 0-1 Olympiakos Youssef El-Arabi's low drive opens the scoring at the Tottenham Hotspur StadiumThe visitors open the scoring in the sixth minute as Youssef El-Arabi's low drive beats goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga from 25 yards. Tony: Someone forgot to bring the bus. Chris: New manager but same old problems for Spurs. Giving it away time after time at the back they still look so nervous. McLaren are now in a factory shutdown until April 14. Ticket holders in U. S will be honoured Tokyo Olympics ticket holders in the United States will not immediately get refunds in light of the event's postponement due to the coronavirus pandemic, but will be able to use existing tickets when the competition happens next year, the official ticket seller said on Wednesday. Inter Miami have two losses in the three matches they have ever played. DC United have three wins in 11 MLS matches. Inter Miami have not scored more than a goal in three matches they have played. The MLS enters Match Day 2 this weekend with one of the clashes lined up seeing DC United play host to Inter Miami. We feel that Celtic may score exactly two goals yet again in this game. We also feel that they have a good chance of keeping a clean sheet in this fixture. We are backing Celtic to win this game 2-0. Good morning, the match of the 2nd Bundesliga between the teams HOLSTEIN Kiel - STUTTGART. STUTTGART - in the first round after the pandemic, they played no matter against the Milestone, where they lost in the last minute, and as a team that goes to the promotion zone, such games are not something healthy. HOLSTEIN KIEL - also can be called a loser of the first round after the pandemic since the team won 0-2 after 75 minutes and played 2-2, this is certainly ridiculous. Again, STUTTGART needs to win matches in order to get to the Bundesliga because they have a place there, there are few tours left and you need to win here and now. Stuttgart victory prediction Assisted by Angeliño. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, RB Leipzig. Willi Orban replaces Kevin Kampl. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Abdelhamid Sabiri (SC Paderborn 07) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Christopher Antwi-Adjei (SC Paderborn 07) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Marlon Ritter following a fast break. IN OTHER NEWS Just checking everyone is aware of this? Okay good. IN THE CHANNELS ESPNFC kindly bring us a brief segment of Joao Felix getting eggy with various Barcelona players during the Spanish Super Cup semi-final last night. Only just 20 and he’s squaring up to Messi and Luis Suarez. You could almost hear Diego Simeone purring on the touchline. Everton changed system to three at the back and it worked for much of the contest, but the heartbreaking defeat means the Toffees remain 17th, just two points off the drop zone. Leicester will now look to continue their winning run when they host rock-bottom Watford on Wednesday while Everton face a major test at Liverpool in the Merseyside derby. Ferguson had already decided that he could not go into the game without some penetration from central midfield. Usually that came from the passing of Keane and Scholes, and the late runs of the latter. With both unavailable, Ferguson’s first instinct was to use Giggs in the centre. At that stage of his career he had played only a handful of games in that position – but he was usually impressive, and his dribbling was even more devastating when he started from a central position. As a player, he was at Cremonese and Sampdoria before moving to Juventus, where he won the Serie A title and the Champions League. Vialli joined Chelsea in 1996 and was named player-manager following the sacking of Ruud Gullit in February 1998. He went on to lead the Blues to victory in the League Cup, Uefa Cup Winners' Cup and Uefa Super Cup in the same year. He also guided Chelsea to victory in the 2000 FA Cup final and Charity Shield - now the Community Shield - but was sacked early in the season after a poor start. His favourite current players include fellow number 10 Jack Grealish and also young Chelsea midfielder Mason Mount. I dribble and create chances just like Grealish," he said. Castledine also says he is a very similar player to Mount. He also told us a few interesting facts about himself outside of football. He used to play rugby for Harlequins. His first pair of boots were a classic pair of Adidas Copa Mundial. Pochettino agreeing to a move to the Emirates would be one of the most unlikely and controversial appointments in recent footballing history. And he has previously said he would rather work on a farm than take the job. Jose has eyes only for Spurs Newly-appointed Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho said he would not swap his job for any other club after rivals Arsenal sacked Unai Emery on Friday and began the search for a successor. Both teams are coming into this in similar form and average an almost equal amount of goals, with the home side seeing over 1.5 goals in 83% of their home games and in 100% of Motherwell away trips. The home club club has also drawn 4 of their 6 matches at Easter Road and is yet to win there since the opening game of the league- as well as the fact they’ve drawn 5 of their last 6 games. However, we believe that their manager will give the hosts an extra boost to avoid defeat but not so much to win. A draw is expected here. Assisted by Christian Atsu following a set piece situation. Posted at 87' Foul by Fernandinho (Manchester City). Posted at 87' Javier Manquillo (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Fernandinho (Manchester City) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left following a corner. Istanbul Basaksehir have two clean sheets in the last 10 away league matches. Kasimpasa have five wins in the last six home league matches. Kasimpasa have scored two or more goals in nine of their last 11 matches Kasimpasa will host champions Istanbul Basaksehir in the final round of matches in the Turkish Super Lig, seeking to rise a place higher in the standings. The Chiefs have only lost twice this season. Tampa have lost five matches this season. Tampa have only beaten two teams this season that had a winning record for their season. The NFL season reaches its climax as defending champions Kansas City Chiefs take on Tampa Bay Buccaneers and a certain Tom Brady. Mauricio Pochettino202113434655. Andre Villas-Boas5429121353. Harry Redknapp14471373649. Martin Jol11347303641. Struggles against the other big clubsWhile his status as a Tottenham great is assured, his rank among Premier League managers is more debatable. For all the improvements he has overseen at Tottenham, including the development of young players like Harry Kane and Dele Alli, there is no escaping the fact he failed to win a trophy during his time at the club. Managua failed to win two matches in a row and I think that in this clash they will not fail for the third time. Managua is the best team in this country but they played pretty weakly in the last matches. Strikers didn't find the net against Real Madrid and only one point in-game like that is very disappointing for Managua. Ocotal is the worst team on away in this league and they conceded 13 goals while scored only two. I pick here Asian handicap -1.5 for Managua. I don't think that they will be struggling to score two goals and keep a clean sheet There are complications to the deal, and significant terms need to be agreed, but Spurs are hopeful of completing a stunning deadline-day swoop. The excitement is maintained as a flurry of transfers are finalised. Aston Villa have signed a striker unknown to the majority of English fans, Leicester have bought some centre-back or other, while Soares is pictured in an Arsenal shirt for the first time. Torino are hoping to hang on to Belotti and keep this improvement going. Last term’s run into the top seven very nearly took them into the fight for the Champions League spots after a late run. The hosts will be hoping that they’re on a similar run now, while this is a perfect chance to boost their recent form. View more on twitterView more on twitterRashford has raised about £20m to supply three million meals to vulnerable people while working with charity FareShare UK during the coronavirus lockdown. Campaigners have threatened to bring legal action against the government for not extending the food voucher scheme into the summer holidays. In his letter, Rashford drew on his own experience of relying on free school meals and food banks growing up. The Premier League will not resume until it is safe to do so because of the coronavirus pandemic and as a result the start date for next season's campaign is unclear. Here is the latest on how clubs are handling season tickets. LiverpoolLiverpool, who are 25 points clear at the top of the table, have suspended the season ticket renewal process for next season "until there is clarity around the fixture schedule". This is another match from Belarus Premier league, or second league in this case where I will bet on goals, what is for me very real and ok to try. So, this two rivals are teams who are played very efficient in last period and when I said that I mean on fact that they are played few very interesting and efficient friendly matches before this season is started, so I'm thinking that they will continue that way and this time. For me, this odds are really excellent and I must try that. I see here 2-1 win for home team. Man Utd v Nott'm Forest, 2022/23 Live Match Commentary · Match ends, Manchester United 3, Nottingham Forest 0. · 90 +6'. Full-time · 90 +5'. Foul by Fred (Manchester United). · 90 +5'. Emmanuel ... The visitors don’t have the greatest form backing them here, while they aren’t really excelling against the league’s top sides. Sheffield Wednesday's seven league wins this season have been against teams currently in the bottom eight in the division. Now they need to turn that form around at a West Brom side who are unbeaten in six against the Owls. Scotland winger Ryan Fraser admits he has not "played for the team" in the first half of troubled Bournemouth's Premier League season. The 25-year-old also said he apologised to team-mates after being affected by links with Arsenal last summer. Bournemouth sit 18th in the table, with Fraser contributing just one goal and three assists. I felt bad about it - this last month I've been trying to put it right," he told BBC Radio Solent. Spurs have failed to win any of their last five matches in all competitions, including their first-leg defeat. That poor run also covers being knocked out of the FA Cup on penalties by the Premier League's basement club Norwich City. Tomorrow we have to give everything. Or we win or we leave everything on that pitch," Mourinho said.

About

Chat with and share pics & videos from the Combine with othe...

Members

bottom of page