top of page

Combine Attendees

Public·153 members

[SPORT TV>>>>] Livingston v Motherwell live watch 28 February 2024

Hearts v Hibernian. Scottish Premiership. Hearts TV. 19:45. Kilmarnock v Rangers. Scottish Premiership. Killie TV. 20:00. Livingston v Motherwell. Scottish ...

Phil Foden and Riyad Mahrez both scored twice as Manchester City thrashed Burnley to ensure Liverpool will have to wait a little longer to wrap up the Premier League title. Three first-half goals saw City on their way to the most comfortable of wins at Etihad Stadium, with Foden's superb long-range strike breaking the deadlock before Mahrez's double just before the break. The Algerian's fine solo effort made it 2-0 before he added another from the spot after Ben Mee fouled Sergio Aguero, with the penalty being awarded by the video assistant referee. The boys dug in again and massively put in a performance," said Klopp. They keep getting tested constantly - our life is like this. At the moment we pass test after test after test. We have to make sure we pass further tests as well. Oxlade-Chamberlain an injury worry for RedsLiverpool win Club World CupVictory was all the more impressive for Liverpool considering it has come in the middle of a busy December for the 2018-19 Champions League winners. A first La Liga win since November moved the Balearic Island side out of the relegation zone on 18 points, two above 18th placed Celta Vigo. All five of their wins this campaign have come at their Son Moix stadium and it looks like they will be banking on home support to get them over the line as the season progresses. Former Aston Villa striker Dion Dublin says Grealish's improvement has been helped by the midfielder "growing up". Where would Grealish play for England?Given that Southgate is well stocked for attacking midfielders, could there be a place for Grealish as a deeper-lying player?If it's taken that Harry Kane will start as striker, it might be easier for the Villa player to slot into midfield if England choose to have one defensive midfielder or if Grealish sits alongside the likes of Declan Rice or Jordan Henderson. Robert Lewandowski (FC Bayern München) converts the penalty with a right footed shot to the centre of the goal. DismissalPosted at 71' Second yellow card to Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) for a bad foul. Posted at 71' Penalty FC Bayern München. Michaël Cuisance draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 71' Penalty conceded by Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) after a foul in the penalty area. BookingPosted at 66' Josuha Guilavogui (VfL Wolfsburg) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. You've got to come here and you've got to be ready for action, I was fortunate enough to come here and keep and a couple out. How does Pope compare to English keepers?So, could Pope be pushing for a start when England are next in action against Iceland in September?There are six English goalkeepers who have started at least 20 Premier League games this season, including the man in possession of the nation's number one jersey, Jordan Pickford. Comparisons to Bill Shankly, Bob Paisley and Sir Kenny DalglishKlopp told a news conference he "doesn't want a statue, that's not my motivation" and responded to a question about a lifetime contract by saying he will "be here for a while". On comparisons with Liverpool managerial legends, he told BBC Sport: "I don't see it that way. It's not too important. But if people want to see it like this, I'm not the guy to tell them to stop doing that. The recommendation has been made to quarantine both the basketball first team and the football first team, given that the two squads share facilities in Ciudad Real Madrid," a Real statement said. The Spanish second division has also been suspended and La Liga said it will "revaluate" the situation following the completion of quarantine "in the affected clubs and other possible situations that may arise". SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Barcelona. Arturo Vidal replaces Antoine Griezmann. SubstitutionPosted at 57' Substitution, Barcelona. Ivan Rakitic replaces Sergio Busquets. Posted at 56' Attempt saved. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom right corner. At the end of it, Bournemouth stayed three points away from the safety zone and will hope to claim three points against a side with Champions League ambitions. The draw with Spurs brought to an end a run of four straight losses. Out of their last nine matches in the league, Bournemouth have collected just two points, the more reason they are stuck in the drop zone. The fans were not happy," Ljungberg told reporters. I got asked about it and said, 'At Arsenal, that's not how we behave and not what we do'. I stand by that. Mesut was injured, but I would not have picked him for the squad because I want to make a stance that it's not what I accept from an Arsenal football player. The Zimbabwe Football Association (ZIFA) confirmed on Tuesday that all three of their main stadia - Barbourfields in Bulawayo, Mandava in Zvishavane and the National Sports Stadium in Harare - had failed inspection visits by CAF last November. They are due to host Algeria in March in the Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers and finish that campaign at home to Zambia in September. Welsh midfielder Sophie Ingle grabbed a third with a 19th-minute left-footed half-volley and Norwegian Guro Reiten made it 4-0 midway through the second half with a header before Beth Mead scored a 74th-minute consolation goal for the Gunners. It was the first time since May 2013, against Liverpool, that Arsenal had conceded three goals or more at home. Post updatePaul Pogba (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace). Post updateAttempt missed. Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Tyrick Mitchell following a corner. Post updateCorner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by David de Gea. Post updateAttempt saved. Paper Round's view: Giroud has only started two Premier League matches this season for Chelsea - one back in August and the most recent coming in a 1-0 loss at home to West Ham in November when Tammy Abraham was injured. The World Cup winner will have to push for an exit in the January winter transfer window if he wants to keep his place as a starter in the France national team, especially ahead of this summer's European Championships. How to watch Livingston v Motherwell 29 Oct 2020 — A live stream is available of Livingston v Motherwell on Saturday. The Scottish Premiership match can be watched in two ways, depending on ... Premier League clubs will consider making changes to the way VAR reviews are used from next season, including the scant use by on-field referees of pitch-side monitors to review incidents tehemselves, the league's chief executive Richard Masters said earlier this month. Most of the controversy about the system has related to close offside calls often involving goals that are ruled out when an attacker is a few millimetres ahead of a defender. Guardiola's City proved to be too strong for Mourinho's United during the Portuguese's 2-1/2 seasons in charge at Old Trafford, but the rivalry was less ferocious than when the pair were the respective managers of Barcelona and Real Madrid. Maybe we are older and more experienced," Guardiola added. I know every time we played people weren't talking about who is going to win, just my performance or his, and after that they’d be happy. If the season needs to be completed behind closed doors, Taylor said players would understand there would be no gate receipts and that different discussions would then need to take place. If we can't play in front of full stadiums then the different scenarios would be looked at at the time," he said. A group of Aberdeen players were spoken to by police, but not issued with a warning, while training close together in a city park. Lampard has had some very good results along the way, but his side have lost nine league games this season. I am anticipating an open game at Stamford Bridge, and for City to inflict another defeat. Lawro's prediction: 1-2Aitch's prediction: When I was really young, Chelsea had this yellow away kit that I loved. I loved the colour yellow so I wanted it, but obviously my dad would never let me have it because it was a Chelsea kit. Livingston vs Motherwell Live Stream Watch Livingston vs Motherwell live stream TOTALSPORTEK. Links Will be avalible 1 Hour before event Start. Livingston v Motherwell results, H2H stats | Football The UEFA Champions League knockout stage returns! Immerse yourself in live scores, exclusive news coverage and highlights from the peak of European football ... let's take a look at the French ligue 2 where niort will welcome Orleans at the stade rene gaillard. The hosts are 18th on the log with 19 points there recent form has been poor with no points in their last five matches losing 3 and drawing 2. There problem is defending they have conceded in all their last 5 games. The visitors on the other hand are last on the table with 16 points from 23 matches they have won 2 of the last 5 losing. There away form has been awful not finding a win in their last five. Both teams have problems in defense and they will most likely settle for a point today Posted at 77' Hand ball by Joao Victor (VfL Wolfsburg). SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Yannick Gerhardt replaces Daniel Ginczek. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, VfL Wolfsburg. Robin Knoche replaces John Brooks. Posted at 74' Leon Goretzka (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Maximilian Arnold (VfL Wolfsburg). Posted at 72' Goal! VfL Wolfsburg 0, FC Bayern München 3. Another interesting match for today and new duel where I will bet on goals, what is very real to expect. So, Lyngby is team who is last time in official duel against this rival played just 1-1, but this time, surely will be different, if we know how both of rivals are playing in this moment. So, 2-2, 4-3, 2-1 and 2-1 is home team played in last four matches, while Nordsjaelland, on the other side is played in last five of six matches on same level, or with three or more goals. I believe it will be same and this time. I passed the pub where we all meet up before the game,” he said. I got emotional. I wish we were all meeting up now. Sometimes, when it’s freezing and raining, you think, ‘can I be bothered going to the match?’ This has put everything into perspective. We sometimes take football, like so much of life, for granted. Batshuayi has had his chances so far this season but he hasn’t shown enough to suggest he warrants regular playing time. He can be a poacher but he brings precious little else to the table, especially compared to Giroud. Olivier Giroud of Chelsea during a training session at Chelsea Training Ground on January 10, 2020 in Cobham, United Kingdom. Every year it's the same, with my club I want to win everything. French league, French Cup and Champions League," she told Reuters at Visa Europe's headquarters in London. I think I'm in the best club in the world and I want to beat records now, win the most trophies I can but also stay in the team. It is hard to play in this team because we have a lot of good players, so I want to improve day after day and I want to score the most goals I can, (and) to make the most assists I can. It's been a disastrous campaign for Besiktas, with the Turkish side losing all four of their matches and conceding 10 goals along the way. They've been able to score an average of a goal a game but conceding at the rate they have been has led to the side being eliminated from the competition with two games to spare. It was United's first Premier League goal in four games. Defender Harry Maguire made it two in the 66th minute, losing marker Antonio Rudiger to head home from a corner by United's new Portuguese signing Bruno Fernandes. Chelsea had two goals ruled out by VAR. Kurt Zouma scored from a corner in the 54th but there was a push in the area. Don’t take anything away from City – you earn the right to score goals sometimes. But it was poor decision-making, poor defending from Manchester United. The general performance, with and without the ball, was awful. Video - 'Pride at stake after worst United showing of season' - Solskjaer00:41 You can look at last night and say there’s maybe two players in there that came out of it well. These two sides have both been feeling the promotion pressure in recent weeks. They’ve suffered some poor results in December, which hasn’t been the great build up to this clash. West Brom have won once in their last five games, with a home defeat to Middlesbrough at the weekend knocking them off the top of the table. This is Great Barr, where Smith, the son of an Aston toolmaker, is a legend. An area to the north-west of Birmingham city centre, the 48-year-old Villa boss grew up on the Gorse Farm estate, went to school in these parts, while his uncle Reg is secretary of Great Barr Conservative Club. On Sunday, the local-boy-made-good will lead his beloved team out against Manchester City at Wembley in the Carabao Cup final. Should Alan Shearer be more than Steffen Iversen? Is Olof Mellberg as good as Mario Melchiot?!" he added. We still have a list of improvements we'd like to make but we're really proud of what we've put out there, and the joy it's bringing to people at a difficult time. In this version of the game, Manchester United's Van Nistelrooy and Arsenal forward Henry will both set you back an eye-watering £13m, while Leeds' penalty-taking left-back Ian Harte is owned by 75% of managers - although the £6. Although there is still plenty of time to run in this campaign, the battle for the League Two is already shaping up to be one of the most competitive in years. One of the sides who are currently well placed and who look to have an excellent opportunity to go one better this year is last years defeated play-off finalists, Forest Green Rovers, and this weekend thy make the trip to a Leyton Orient side who have been struggling for consistency. LASK Linz vs Sporting Lisbon predictions for Thursday's match in the Europa League. The top two teams in Group D face each other in the final round of games in the Europa League and even though Sporting have already booked their place in the knockout stage, a defeat for LASK could allow PSV to pinch the final qualifying spot so there is plenty to play for. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Livingston vs Motherwell » Predictions, Odds, Live Scores How to Watch Livingston Motherwell Livestream. You can watch the game absolutely for free and without advertisements by following the next steps. Step 1 - Click ... The boy has been working hard. He's fit and leaner. He'll bring us a lot. He's important. Solskjaer rued his team's lack of urgency in the game where they dominated possession. The first half it could easily have been my testimonial. And it might have been a better atmosphere at my testimonial. It was subdued, slow, no tempo, urgency," Solskjaer added. The season began slowly for Bayern Munich and at one point they weren't even in the Champions League places. They have made up for lost time though winning match after match in all competitions. Their lead at the top is four points and a win in Dortmund would take them a massive step towards winning the Bundesliga. Away form is strong and the goals keep on coming. Dortmund are chasing hard and will be difficult to beat but the bet here is on an away victory. I do not like to get on Belgium league because it feels like the league is very unpredictable. Still I think this draw odd has some value. St. Truiden has not been performing very well but that was expected already beforehand. Both teams are in the middle of the table. Charleroi has a better squad in my opinion but they play away. Truiden does not usually suffer many goals at home they play defensive and against teams better than them they give a hard time. I would give the draw a chance of 40%, which would reflect in an odd of 2.5, the odd is actually 3.4 which has a lot of value for me. He has talked a good game about installing rigour and a sense of direction to this wretched team. Fans have been excited by brief clips of Arteta ordering players around in training – as though Unai Emery never did the same. And Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang spun the PR line in his programme notes on Saturday, writing: “We needed someone who would come in and shake the whole squad up. Posted at 76' Matthew Pennington (Hull City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Norbert Balogh. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Liam Cooper (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. Posted at 72' Corner, Leeds United. It's just about trying to get that consistency in our play. West Bromwich Albion head coach Slaven Bilic:"It was a good performance from us. This is a difficult league and you have to be strong technically and tactically and you have to manage your way through games. We went behind in an unfortunate way, but we didn't panic and we kept calm and composed and equalised soon after. We never lost belief in our quality. Posted at 69' Foul by Andrea Belotti (Torino). Posted at 68' Mario Pasalic (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 68' Foul by Sasa Lukic (Torino). Posted at 66' Foul by José Luis Palomino (Atalanta). Posted at 66' Andrea Belotti (Torino) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 65' Substitution, Torino.

About

Chat with and share pics & videos from the Combine with othe...

Members

bottom of page