top of page

Combine Attendees

Public·152 members

Today: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United live stream 28 February 2024

30 Dec 2023 — Premier League result, match stream and latest updates today. First home win for Forest over United since 1992.

He will definitely miss Tottenham's FA Cup third-round clash at Middlesbrough on Sunday. We don't know yet, but I think later today we will have news," Mourinho told a new conference on Friday. But if you ask me for my feeling, good news or bad news, I am more on the bad news than the good news, that's my feeling. Premier League clubs are living in a “moral vacuum” and players should be first to sacrifice salaries during the coronavirus pandemic, say politicians. Julian Knight, the chair of the Department for Culture, Media and Sport committee, has condemned the actions of some Premier League clubs, who have furloughed non-playing staff. Tottenham, Newcastle and Norwich have opted to utilise the government’s job retention scheme during the pandemic. Post updateAttempt missed. André Gomes (Everton) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Gylfi Sigurdsson. Post updateGylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Sander Berge (Sheffield United). Watford captain Troy Deeney has denied reports of a fight in the Hornets' dressing room during half-time in Friday's 3-1 defeat at West Ham. He suggested that the busy festive period has cost his side fitness and sharpness. We were on the ground towards the end and they were coming forward," he continued. The spell we’ve had, it costs you rhythm. In the second half a couple of our players were slightly exhausted, but we fought through that. With Saints mastering the wet and windy conditions brought on by Storm Dennis better than their opponents, Jack Stephens then headed Sofiane Boufal's delivery against the Burnley crossbar as the hosts pressed for a winner. But Vydra's stunning left-foot effort, into the top-left corner from 18 yards, ensured Burnley claimed their first league double over Southampton since 1947. Follow live text commentary of Southampton v BurnleyClarets aim for EuropeBurnley arrived on the south coast after winning at Old Trafford in their last away game. Indeed, things don’t really get better for Daniel Farke’s side at Carrow Road. They have lost five of their last seven league games there and won none, conceding some 18 goals in the process. In fact, they have conceded at least two goals in each of their last nine league home games. I can't rush it so when somebody tells me they're ready, I take them back in training. Victory on Sunday will extend Liverpool's lead over fifth-placed United to 30 points with a game in hand but Klopp said his team will be wary of their bitter rivals after being held to a 1-1 draw earlier this season. This is another match from Belarusian Premier league where I will try with home win, what is pretty real to expect in this duel. Firstly, I can say here that this two rivals are similar qualities and in duels like this one is, mostly home teams are have advantage and they are, as a rule, closer to win. So, Slutsk is played really brilliant last match in league, when they are beat Isloch 3-2 as a guests, and for me, that is probably best match so far in this league, from the start of season. Home team will win here. He ended with a goalless stalemate at home to Arsenal on Saturday, an hour after Ancelotti was named boss, with the Italian watching on from the directors' box. Wednesday's penalty shootout defeat by Leicester City in the League Cup could not dampen the mood at Goodison Park, with Ferguson making it clear he was looking forward to working under former Milan, Real Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern Munich coach Ancelotti. Dennis Praet fired home a cross from birthday boy Jamie Vardy to score his first goal for Leicester before Stuart Armstrong equalised for Southampton just five minutes later. Ings scored the winner after being put through on goal by Che Adams, firing beyond Kasper Schmeichel, while City's Jonny Evans had a late goal ruled out by the video assistant referee (VAR) for offside. In Saturday's lunchtime kick-off, Jordan Ayew's deflected equaliser salvaged a point for Crystal Palace in a fiesty encounter at home to Arsenal. Dendoncker's headed goal was the real killer, coming so early in the second half from Pedro Neto's well-delivered free-kick. Jota's excellent finish simply confirmed what was already known, although Ruben Neves' superb floated long pass to release him is also worthy of emphasis. Adama Traore came on for the last 19 minutes and should have added to the scoreline but instead planted an effort against the crossbar after he was found unmarked in the box by Jota. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Juventus. Aaron Ramsey replaces Blaise Matuidi. Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Juventus 1, Atalanta 2. Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. Assisted by Luis Muriel. Posted at 80' Foul by Berat Djimsiti (Atalanta). Posted at 80' Douglas Costa (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 79' Ruslan Malinovskiy (Atalanta) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Corinthians’ forward Milene was elected the women’s Player of the Year. The entire back four of the team of the year all came from Flamengo, with Rafinha taking best right back and Filipe Luis winning best left back, alongside central defenders Rodrigo Caio and Pablo Mari. Gerson, Giorgian De Arrascaeta and Everton Ribeiro were three of the best four midfielders, while both forwards, Gabriel Barbosa and Bruno Henrique, also came from Flamengo. FA Cup fifth round on TV: Nottingham Forest v Man Utd & 3 hours ago — The match at the City Ground, which kicks off at 19:45 GMT, is available to watch on BBC One, iPlayer and the BBC Sport website and app. Wolves' ... His appearance on the south coast was his first Premier League start of the season and he marked it by scoring Liverpool's second goal, before setting up Mohamed Salah for the third. We are not flying, it's not like we won all of the games 4-0, or 5-0, so we had to bring on a player who helps us with defending set-pieces," said Klopp, whose side are eight points clear at the top of the table. Then Naby is sitting outside thinking, 'why don't I play?' I get all that. Watford are set to have under 23 coach Hayden Mullins in charge for this week’s game, following Quique Sanchez Flores’ departure. The interim boss has a tall order ahead of him, with everything against Watford here. For starters, they’re facing one of the best sides in the league; Watford tend to struggle against the league’s elite. Instead it was Everton who looked the most likely to add to their lead as Calvert-Lewin brought a save out of Dean Henderson before Andre Gomes drove just wide of the post in the closing stages. The defeat for Sheffield United ended their slim hopes of finishing in the top six as they sit four points behind sixth-placed Tottenham with one game remaining. The win for Everton moved them above Southampton and into 11th. The SPFL is planning for games in August and Scottish FA chief executive Ian Maxwell says this is "definitely achievable". Football likely to return in August - Maxwell'Challenge' to keep all 42 SPFL clubs in businessThe Scottish government's plan to ease lockdown restrictions puts football in phase two, which could come into effect around 18 June if strict criteria are met. And the SPFL will ask whether clubs can return to training - initially in small groups - on 10 June. Not for them the Watford-style structure of a dispensable coach being hired and fired as those running the club see fit, with no long-term plan beyond the next few matches. United believe they moved away from their origins during the Van Gaal and Mourinho eras. They feel, in that extended honeymoon period, when he won 10 of his first 11 games, Solskjaer proved himself capable of the 'cultural reboot' demanded. Hayes & Yeading and Blackfield will face each other in the upcoming match in the Southern League. Hayes & Yeading this season have the following results: 10W, 4D and 8L. Meanwhile Blackfield have 7W, 6D and 11L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. The reaction has been phenomenal - although, possibly, getting more out of Christian Eriksen might be a bit trickier given the Dane's contract runs out at the end of the season. Yet, while he spent nearly £400m on new players during his time at Old Trafford, Mourinho seems to have inherited a more rounded squad than he ever managed to put together in Manchester. In Toby Alderweireld, Jan Vertonghen and Davinson Sanchez, he has three effective options in central defence, the position he was blocked from strengthening in his final year at United. The second leg of the 2018 final between River and arch rivals Boca Juniors was called off after River fans attacked the Boca coach as it approached the Monumental stadium in Buenos Aires. The game was eventually moved to Madrid, where River won 3-1 to secure a 5-3 aggregate victory and lift their fourth title. Read the full story Leicester look to extend Fuchs contract Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers is set to hold contract talks with veteran defender Christian Fuchs, whose current deal expires at the end of the season. According to the Mail, the 33-year-old will be offered the opportunity to stay at the King Power stadium for another 12 months. That triggered a Wales fan to create the flag which Bale and his team-mates were pictured alongside as they celebrated sealing their place at Euro 2020. Bale played in the crucial wins over Azerbaijan and Hungary despite not featuring for his club since the October international break because of injury, prompting further questions over his commitment to Real's cause. Bale said the timing of his return to action was a coincidence - but admitted prior to the Azerbaijan game he felt "more excitement" playing for Wales than he does when on club duty. Slavia Praha is playing very well currently. The home team took 64 points with the top place in the rankings. They won 5 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in the last 10 appearances. In total, the home team brought 20 wins, 4 draws and only 2 losses from the beginning of the season so far. With their current performance, they had to set their sights high on this battle. Home advantage is what they need to promote. Well there is still no way to compare this two teams. Bologna are so far at the 10th place and I got to say they were among the top candidates for relegation but they are showing some very good performances and now are standing firm at the mid table with chance to even get to that European league spot but for me that is not realistic and I don't think that is gonna happen , so they did their primary task to avoid relegation so can play without burden. On the other hand it looks like Juve is going to have a very difficult job to take the title this year. They are so far at the 1st place but Lazio are right behind them with only 1 point less so they have to focus more on the league and will focus because Champions League is going to continue at August, so their full attention will be here. Bologna will be without Skov Olsen (muscle injury) , Bani (yellow cards - suspension) , Schouten (yellow cards - suspension) , Santander also is suspended while Juve will be without Khedira, Ramsey , Alex Sandro and Higuain but they can be replaced easily. Gedson Fernandes of Tottenham Hotspur poses for a photo on January 14, 2020 at the Tottenham Hotspur training ground in EnfieldGetty Images Gem or dud? Fernandes and a 2018-19 season of two halves Fernandes’ dazzling form for Benfica B at the start of 2018 earned the youngster a call-up to Portugal’s senior squad that summer. We may be the eighth largest club in the world by revenue according to the Deloitte survey but all that historical data is totally irrelevant as this virus has no boundaries. Levy said the North London club’s operations had effectively ceased, some fans had lost their jobs and sponsors were concerned about their businesses. TALKING POINT Mason Greenwood is ready. It looked the case earlier in the season and now it is certain: Greenwood is ready for United’s first XI, and will only improve by playing in it. But their front three functions well when Anthony Martial can be bothered; will he find consistency, and if he doesn’t will he lose his place? Mason Greenwood of Manchester United celebrates scoring their second goal during the UEFA Europa League group L match between Manchester United and AZ Alkmaar at Old Trafford on December 12, 2019 in Manchester, United KingdomGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) His finishing is as natural as anything this correspondent has ever seen. Posted at 68' Attempt missed. Jonathan Schmid (Sport-Club Freiburg) left footed shot from the right side of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Nicolas Höfler following a set piece situation. BookingPosted at 68' Emre Can (Borussia Dortmund) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 67' Foul by Emre Can (Borussia Dortmund). Posted at 67' Philipp Lienhart (Sport-Club Freiburg) wins a free kick in the attacking half. View more on twitterSurely a safe bet, no? Chelsea have just come off the back of beating Manchester City. What could go wrong?Cue West Ham putting three past them. Oops… Bad things come in threesAt least fans let Three's social admins forget about it, right? Sage advice? Who'd have thunk it?Marcos Alonso got a lot of stick for his performance on Wednesday. Gary Neville claimed he cost Chelsea the game, after being caught up the other end of the field as Andriy Yarmolenko broke forward for West Ham's third. In a statement on Saturday, Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) suspended all domestic matches as well "till further notice. Some 145,594 people have been infected by the coronavirus across the world and 5,419 have died, according to a Reuters tally of government announcements. Efforts to curb the spread of the pandemic have widely disrupted the global sports calendar. Today: Nottingham Forest vs. Man United live 28.02.2024 1 hour ago — We are updating team formations and line-ups for Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United live in real time. Standings. No match found. H2H. Ararat have looked very poor since October last year with only a 2-4-6 record in the last 12 matches. The last friendly before the restart of the league ended in a 3-5 home defeat to Lokomotiv Yerevan from the second league. They head to this game after a 90th minute strike saw them secure a 2-2 draw with Manchester City. They are winless in their last five matches and have won just one in the last nine. In their last 15 matches, Palace have three wins, five losses and seven draws. They have scored in 10 of their last 15 matches and scored two or more in four of their last 15 matches. There are those who go for a run, those who go to the park to do sit-ups, those who take the dog out and spend an hour walking around because they are bored at home or those who lie about going to the supermarket. I don't go out running, even though I'm a sportsman and it's my job. Video - Chelsea set to battle Barca for Porto ace - Euro Papers01:36 In Lombardy's northeastern city of Bergamo, 134 family doctors out of 600 -- or 22 percent - have fallen sick or been quarantined, Guido Marinoni, the head of the local association of general practitioners, said. I'm taking my Uefa B Licence and I think, with my experience, I can help young players. Andorran players sometimes don't know certain things and I'm trying to do things better. We have a lot of things to do here in Andorra and I would like to grow as a football country. I feel that with my experience, inside and outside the pitch, I can help Andorra to do that. Ashley Cole holds the record for the most FA Cup final wins and appearances as a player. But if you want to imagine Leipzig without Werner, [Patrik] Schick, [Christopher] Nkunku, [Yussuf] Poulsen, [Emil] Forsberg I am pretty sure the coach [Julian Nagelsmann] would not be laughing as much as I am now. Leipzig confirmed on Monday that fans will be able to watch the game despite the global coronavirus crisis. The chance of a Champions League quarter-final is extremely good," Leipzig head coach Julian Nagelsmann said. Tottenham's Dele Alli has scored five goals in his last four Premier League meetings against Chelsea. Against no side has he scored more goals in the competition (5). The Manchester City assistant was at the Kassam Stadium, the home of Oxford United, for City's Carabao Cup quarter-final clash despite being in discussions to take over at Arsenal. That final featured one of the most controversial goals in football history when Geoff Hurst's shot bounced off the crossbar and landed on the goal line with Tilkowski beaten, before the ball was then headed clear. The goal, however, was awarded with the referee saying it had crossed the line, and put England, who eventually won 4-2, ahead in extra time. Union have similarly seen plenty of open games away from home in recent weeks. Union have seen both teams score in each of their last four competitive away games. There have also been over 2.5 goals scored in each of Union's last four competitive away games. Ajax Jong score an average of 2.50 goals per away game and concede an average of 1.60 goals while PSV Jong score an average of 1.30 goals per home game and concede an average of 1.40 goals, which is why we have predicted a 2-1 away win for the visitors on Monday night. PSV Jong’s home games produce an average of 2.70 total goals while Ajax Jong’s away games produce an average of 4.10 total goals, adding further weight to our prediction for over 2.5 goals to be scored in Monday’s clash. Valentino Lazaro of Newcastle United celebrates with team mates Joelinton and Allan Saint-Maximin after scoring his sides third goal during the FA Cup Fifth Round match between West Bromwich Albion and Newcastle United at The Hawthorns on March 03, 2020 iGetty Images The Paraguay international grabbed his second on the stroke of halftime before combining again with Saint-Maximin for the third, setting up Valentino Lazaro for his first goal since he arrived on loan from Inter Milan in January. I have always admired the federation," Wilson said in a statement. There is nothing like harnessing our nation's support behind our women's and men's national teams. Wilson joins the governing body amid a state of flux for professional sport, with the coronavirus pandemic prompting the likely postponement of the upcoming Olympic Games. Nottm Forest vs Manchester United li | Combine Attendees 2 hours ago — Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United EFL Cup Live 1 day ago — Live stream: Fans can also catch the contest live online for free via the BBC ... Dinamo Brest haven't made the best of starts to the new season but are gradually picking up with a good cup win in midweek. Isloch are above them in the table but have played all three of their league games at home. Brest have a good home record and they can get their second league win of the season. Sheff Utd beat Spurs to close in on top sixRelive Thursday's Premier League action'We cannot mentally die from Michael Oliver's decision'Tottenham struggled to find their rhythm after that decision as the Blades eased to victory thanks to goals by Sander Berge, Lys Mousset and Oli McBurnie, before Kane grabbed a late consolation. Mourinho, whose side are now nine points off fourth place and seven off sixth, said his players need to be stronger mentally to deal with decisions that are difficult to take. Either Olivier Giroud or Michy Batshuayi, who have failed to step into Tammy Abraham's shoes this term, will leave and Chelsea's initial interest in RB Leipzig's Timo Werner has cooled in light of Liverpool's pursuit of the Germany international. Video - Ronaldo to stay at Juve until he's beyond 39!? - Euro Papers01:22 Paper Round’s view: Dembele is clearly a forward with goalscoring pedigree and Chelsea have largely misfired and failed to put away teams when Abraham has struggled with fitness.

About

Chat with and share pics & videos from the Combine with othe...

Members

bottom of page