top of page

Combine Attendees

Public·153 members

(FUDBAL@@) Jedinstvo Zrinjski prijenos Zrinjski večeras u gostima kod LASK-a igra prvu utakmicu 28 februar 2024

prije 3 dana — Meč će je na programu u 13 sati, uz direktan TV prenos na kanalu Arena Sport 3. ... Jedinstvo - Zrinjski. Fudbal Kup BiH. ArenaSport 1. 28.02. 18: ...

Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Bernardo Silva. BookingPosted at 86' Jeff Hendrick (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' David Silva (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Jeff Hendrick (Burnley). SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Manchester City. Eric García replaces Fernandinho. Was the language barrier a major problem?The language barrier becomes bigger in people's eyes, because of the results. I think if the results had been good things would have gone like the previous season - people would have allowed me to make mistakes, and found my English more acceptable than focusing on my mistakes. I had a certain level of English simply because I hadn't had the opportunity to develop it more - Id had two years in France with Paris St-German where I concentrated much more on French. Zrinjski - Slavija 3:0, Jedinstvo - GOŠK 0:0 10. feb 2024. — Tekstualni prijenos utakmica osmine finala Kupa BiH pratite na portalu Faktor.ba. 54. minut: GOOOOOLLLLLLL! Igor Savić ... Tok utakmice: Zrinjski - LASK 1:1 31. aug 2023. — 20:30 - Poštovani čitatelji portala Klix.ba, dobro došli na tekstualni prijenos Zrinjski lako prošao u Kupu BiH, Jedinstvo nakon penala ... England lost to Argentina and Diego Maradona in the infamous 'Hand of God' quarter-final but Lineker was now a global name. Peter Beardsley carries the ball forward against PolandNetherlands 1-4 England - Wembley (18 June 1996)One of the great England performances of the modern era as a fine Netherlands side - dogged by in-fighting, admittedly - were blown away on a balmy night at Wembley in Euro 96. Defeat in both upcoming games could well see Alaves sucked into the relegation dogfight, but their home form this season suggests they can hit back on Matchday 17. Babazorros have only lost to Real and Sevilla at Mendizorroza where they have won four from eight this term, whilst also picking up a decent 1-1 draw against Atletico Madrid on Matchday 11. Zrinjski se prošetao do četvrtfinala, Jedinstvo slavi veliki 10. feb 2024. — Fudbaleri Zrinjskog ubjedljivo su savladali Slaviju iz Istočnog Sarajeva sa 3:0 u osmini finala Kupa BiH. Under 2.5 goals hit the net in 80% of Palace's Premier League matches at Selhurst Park this term, and we expect their latest assignment there to follow suit, while our correct score prediction settles on a 1-1 draw. BHLiga - BHLiga ... 28.02.2024. JEDINSTVO VS ZRINJSKI 13:00H. ŠIROKI BRIJEG VS VELEŽ 13:00H. POSUŠJE VS SLOGA 16:00H. BORAC VS SARAJEVO 18:30H. Advertisment. hit counter html code. Like many US cities, Miami has experienced several false starts when it comes to football but the latest attempt to bring the game to the south of the Sunshine State promises to be very different, thanks to a Major League Soccer trailblazer and one of the biggest names in world football: David Beckham. On Sunday, MLS welcomes Beckham's Inter Miami to the fold as South Florida takes another shot at sustaining a successful team in a sport the locals call "soccer", or, "futbol". The top three National League divisions, the Women's Super League and women's championship remain in talks about how best to conclude their seasons. However, with no new teams promoted into those leagues, they could decide to follow suit which would then affect the men's professional divisions. The Premier League and other top level soccer in England is suspended until at least April 30 but the governing bodies have said the current season can be extended indefinitely. In the first match of the new season in K League 2 Jeju United will host Seoul E. at home. Jeju Utd last season in K League 1 failed to avoid relegation and their main goal this season is to improve their performance and try to win the position for promotion. Meunier is out of contract with the French team in the summer and was a target of Unai Emery's when he was still in charge of the Gunners. His summer contract expiry does throw in some doubt his future at any club, as the season looks set to continue through June and July due to coronavirus. Oops, I thought I wouldn't have to mention it again but I have! 15:25 - Barnet place non-playing staff on redundancy notice National League club Barnet have placed all non-playing members of staff on notice in "emergency measures to preserve the club" amid the uncertainty caused by the coronavirus pandemic. Only 31% of Salford’s home games have produced over 2.5 goals and the average total goals scored in front of their home fans is 2.23, which ties in well with our prediction for a 1-1 draw on Saturday. 46% of Salford’s home games and 50% of Northampton’s away games have seen both teams score and we’re expecting those percentages to increase this weekend. It was another attempted act of revenge from Charlton that cost Leeds their lead with the defender leaving Osgood unmarked to score as he went off in search of a Chelsea player who had whacked his thigh moments earlier. The most brutal moment of all, though, came in the 85th minute. Billy Bremner, Leeds’ brilliant midfield heartbeat, always gave as good as he got, but in 1970 he was a clear target for the Chelsea players. Los Blancos' will be riding high after their Supercopa exploits, which extended their unbeaten run in all competitions to 16 (W11, D5). Furthermore, Real have yet to be beaten at the Bernabeu this term, winning seven and drawing five of their 12 outings thus far. As we are sure our supporters would agree, it is truly wonderful news and we are all extremely thrilled, not only professionally, but personally too. We feel this represents one of the big moments of our stewardship of Liverpool Football Club so far as we believe there is no better manager than Jürgen. Ultimately, Sunday's game looks set to be an exciting one and we expect plenty of action at both ends. It's simply not in either side's nature to sit back and defend and both outfits will be hungry to use their attacking firepower to try and secure what would be an important set of 3 points. Daegu x Pohang, there is value on this AH +0,5 at 1,40. It's very tempting to go for a home win straight but I would be underestimating Pohang s ability to score at least one goal, which is quite high. Daegu is clearly the stronger side and will not lose this home match, the two matches played last year at Daegu's stadium finished 0 x 0 and 3 x 0 so I guess this AH or a double chance is pretty safe. Pohang comes motivated after a win on their first match and Daegu will be looking for their first 3 points as they draw their 1st match When he missed a golden chance in the first half against Sheffield United it seemed like it would be another bad day at the office, but his perseverance paid off when he turned home Miguel Almiron's cross in the 78th minute. Newcastle manager Steve Bruce said: "He probably suffered more in the lockdown, he had no family over and he was stuck in an apartment somewhere. It's been difficult, but I'm delighted for him because he's a really good pro and he can only get better. Sane joined City from Schalke for £37m on a five-year deal in 2016. He has not played for the club since suffering cruciate ligament damage during the Community Shield in August. Guardiola said City had spoken to Sane "two or three times" about a new deal, and added: "When we make an offer to a player it's because we want him. He has special quality. We want players who want to play with the club to achieve targets. They've conceded ten goals in their last seven games under García and while they've scored twelve times during this period, they're travelling to the home of a team hammering in goals for fun. Lyon's away record will probably set them back as well as les Gones have lost four of their last five matches on the road, winning just twice away from home since August in all competitions. Werner and Forster went to Leipzig's offices on Wednesday, 3 June for a brief 20-minute conversation with club officials, informing Leipzig about their intention of finalising a move to London. It took until now for the deal to be announced officially because Chelsea went into negotiations with Leipzig about a payment plan. The move means Werner will not feature for Leipzig when the Champions League is concluded in August. Sébastien Haller replaces Felipe Anderson. Posted at 63' Foul by Roberto Firmino (Liverpool). Posted at 63' Angelo Ogbonna (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Aubameyang (Arsenal) 17 J. Vardy (Leicester) 2 S. Agüero (Manchester City) 16 3 D. Ings (Southampton) 15 Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) 4 M. The Hatters have won one and drawn the other two of their games since the season's restart, with returning boss Nathan Jones continuing the fine form shown before the coronavirus suspension under predecessor Graeme Jones. While victory for Barnsley over Blackburn on Tuesday saw them drop to the bottom of the table, they will feel boosted by the poor form of relegation rivals Huddersfield, Hull and Stoke. The paper claims that the two Premier League sides want the 23-year-old French striker, and Chelsea boss believes he represents better value than winter targets Edinson Cavani and Dries Merten. United will aim to spend big in the summer. Paper Round’s view: Dembele had not yet proved himself enough at Celtic, and it is no surprise that Premier League sides let him join Lyon knowing that there was a decent chance they could pick him up later down the line. One day maybe I will meet them [the critics] and ask them because I really want to know why. I am doing my recovery, I can be somewhere else and I hear something but I’m just doing my recovery, you know?’ If they want to speak they are allowed to speak, it’s their job to speak. I am used to it now. I am really used to it, it doesn’t bother me. Of course you have got to be aware of the different threats you will face in two-legged ties like this, but I think City are at their best when they play their way. By that, I mean when they focus on attacking football rather than studying the other team and coming up with a game plan to try to stop them - and that applies whoever they are up against, even Real. When you face Real on a big occasion like this, you fear their experience, their history and the whole aura of the club - but the tie will not be decided by any of that. I was convinced Newcastle United would be relegated given the ill-feeling surrounding Steve Bruce's appointment and the apparent miracle performed by Rafael Benitez. Maybe not such a Benitez miracle after all as sound management by Bruce put them in a similar 13th placing without the over-blown reverence reserved for Benitez. Safe and sound. Any chance of a takeover?Pre-season prediction: 20thWhat I said in August: "When will the torture end for Newcastle supporters? It may get worse before it gets better. Southend either play in very high scoring matches or very low scoring matches and this could be a low scoring one. They have seen a couple of recent matches where only 1 goal was scored, because of their high scoring matches they tend to defend well after a high scoring match. This could mean only the one goal will be scored in this match by the home team due the Southend team not scoring much recently and really having trouble getting the ball into the box at times. It looks good with the odds for this to be another low scoring one Dortmund are unbeaten in their last 14 home games. Slavia have one win their last four away games. Slavia have only scored in one of their last four away matches. Dortmund have scored 14 goals in their last four home games. Borussia Dortmund go into this final Champions League group game in danger of being knocked out. Famalicao hosts Sporting Braga for 27th game of the Primeira Liga. The hosts came from a 1-3 victory at the home of Jill Vicente, while the guests suffered a shock defeat at home from Boavista with 0-1. There has been plenty of speculation about who Newcastle might buy this summer but who would be Bay's dream signing? "If it was a player who I think we could get, I'd like it to be Philippe Coutinho from Barcelona," he said. There has already been a lot of talk about him coming and I wonder if he just really enjoyed it in the Premier League when he was with Liverpool and he could come back to life with us. FC Minsk will take on the home side in this match. Ruh Brest has been a strong head in this league and they are pushing hard in this game with a good start, on the other hand, Minsk is also doing its best in this league. Ruh Brest and Minsk had no past games in history and therefore the away side being more experienced in this league will try all they can to take down the home side with their tactical play. A scoreline of 0-2 or 0-1 will make a win for the away side. There will also be a less than 3 goals in this match. Rakitic had previously been linked with a move to Manchester United and Juventus, but he has now dubbed Barcelona as the "perfect place" for him, effectively ruling out any transfer speculation ahead of the winter window. Paper Round's view: The Rakitic issue shows how quickly things can change in football. Tv Program Jedinstvo - Zrinjski. Kup BiH. 16:00. Fudbal. Arsenal - Newcastle. Engleska liga. 18:00. Fudbal. Cracovia - Warta. Poljska liga Uživo. 20:00. Studio. Najava ... derby match for sure between top two teams on the league table and both of them are of course in good shape but I think Ingolstadt is in better condition right now and also they are undefeated for 11 games in a row and I Think that streak is going to continue but also I believe they could beat Duisburg,they beat them in first part of the season with 3-2 and this time it could be 0-2 or maybe 1-2 so who wants to combine could try and go with Ingolstadt to win and over goals which is pretty realistic Irfan Peljto dijeli pravdu na derbiju u Banjaluci prije 2 dana — Jedinstvo - Zrinjski (13.00). Široki Brijeg - Velež (13.00). Posušje - Sloga (16.00). Borac - Sarajevo (18.30). Možda će vas zanimati. Fudbal. Zrinjski juri Borčevih sedam bodova prednosti, a 16. feb 2024. — Borba za Europu bit će uzbudljiva u prvenstvu, ali i u Kupu, gdje je, uz sedam premijerligaša, "preživjelo" Jedinstvo iz Bihaća. KS BiH ŽKK Jedinstvo vs ŽKK Orlovi - 10. kolo - KSBIH - 2021/2022. 870 views. 2 years HKK Zrinjski vs KK Mladost - 16. kolo - KSBIH - 2020/2021. 715 views. 3 years ... Defoe agrees permanent Rangers deal from BournemouthBournemouth end six-game winless runFraser joined Bournemouth in January 2013 from Aberdeen and has established himself as a key player, contributing eight goals and 15 assists last term. The Scot's contract is up this summer and, despite saying he does not know what the future holds, has dedicated himself to maintaining his club's Premier League status. Spurs defenders appeared to switch off as Fletcher controlled Saville's ball, before the midfielder ran through and finished. He was borderline offside, but there was no video assistant referee at the Riverside to try to dissect it down to the nearest millimetre or armpit. They deserved their equaliser as Moura headed home, before the Brazilian was frustrated by Mejias on a couple of occasions. We knew we'd get chances' - Boro reactionMiddlesbrough manager Jonathan Woodgate to BBC Sport: "I'm really pleased. That dramatic confidence-building triumph was Chelsea's second Premier League away victory on the spin, however overall consistency is still proving elusive for Frank Lampard's men who were turned over in five of their last eight top-flight assignments. Rangers dominated this match, they should have won comfortably. This should have been a mark of their improvement under Gerrard and yet it ended up as an illustration of how far they still have to go. Questions will be asked of Morelos again. The Colombian has 25 goals for the season, but he still hasn’t scored against Celtic in 10 games against them. A Manchester United fans group has written an open letter to the mayor of Bruges, complaining of what they call "deplorable treatment" during their trip to the city. Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side drew 1-1 with Club Bruges last week in the first leg of their Europa League last-32 tie. Supporters described the trip as "the worst experience of a European away game they'd had for many years". Fans were in genuine fear for their safety," the letter said. Hamburger will be on the road for this game in the German Bundesliga. They are the top team in this league with the leagues best defense and the highest scoring team in the league too. Osnabruck are 11th in this league and they are unbeaten in their last six games played. The host are the joint best defense in the league alongside Hamburger with just 13 goals conceded this season. The host were on the road last week against Bochum and they had a draw in the game by 1-1. I think this one will go the way of the visiting team Espanola will be meeting with the away team Audax and this game we have given it a draw at full-time as looking at the last games that this two teams have played together they have not recorded a draw in the last 7 games and so this makes us to be very sure that they will give us a draw at full-time BORBA ZA TROFEJ: RMU Banovići ili Orlovi, obezbijeđen i 5. mar 2023. — Kod Zrinjskog Katarina Mihalj je ubacila 14 poena. Finale se igra danas od 17 sati, a direktan prenos je na BHT. <p>KK Jedinstvo Dženex - ... Posted at 77' Attempt blocked. Pedro Neto (Wolverhampton Wanderers) left footed shot from the right side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Matt Doherty. Posted at 75' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Rúben Neves tries a through ball, but Pedro Neto is caught offside. Posted at 74' Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the defensive half.

About

Chat with and share pics & videos from the Combine with othe...

Members

bottom of page